A club crest we can all agree on..

GeekinGav said:
heritage_zpsbda878fc.jpg

I like this one now. Pack in in Gav!!

Would everyone here welcome some kind of Supporter Design Poll for a new badge? same as NYCFC had recently were supporters designed badges, sent them in and fans voted for their favourite.

sir peace frog said:
ManCityX said:
GeekinGav said:

You've delivered.

Absolutely brilliant.
you've delivered a badge that looks straight out of our history.
as much as I admire your skills making club crests and they are really nice hows about something radical,not a rehash of the old badge.

Couldn't disagree more. The last thing we need is a radical change. Going back to our roots with a modern version of a badge most fans prefer compared to the current one is a fantastic move.

This badge design also fits in with what City Group have been delivering elsewhere.

For me, this is the definitive Manchester City emblem and any new badge which potentially comes along should be heavily based off a design like this.

GeekinGav said:
That is wonderful, I asked couple of years back for someone to put on the "gold stripes", fantastic design, if only we could have that.

sir peace frog said:
ManCityX said:
GeekinGav said:

You've delivered.

Absolutely brilliant.
you've delivered a badge that looks straight out of our history.
as much as I admire your skills making club crests and they are really nice hows about something radical,not a rehash of the old badge.

that was the point, it was done to see how one of the old crests would look with the new CFG design .... i've only doing different versions, already done some radical ones

eagles_zps514e9558.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.