A Complaint About City

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest

It pains me to do this BUT with all these new signings, I've not had an MCFC newsflash email for ages. I used to get them the instant someone signs, but they appear to have stopped. What's going on?

Did anyone else get them? And if so, have theirs stopped too?

Lancashire Blue said:
It pains me to do this BUT with all these new signings, I've not had an MCFC newsflash email for ages. I used to get them the instant someone signs, but they appear to have stopped. What's going on?

Did anyone else get them? And if so, have theirs stopped too?

I used to get them regularly but not had any for ages. TBH, had completely forgotten about them until now!

I imagine this will be sorted within a month or so, I think the club is that good these days.

not had one in ages, but think the change in web companies may have something to do with this. Saw a sign up for info bit on the OS the other day can't see it on there now if i do i'll post a link.

pigonthewall said:
cant see the sense in them if you are on here you know whats going on and whats not going on before you get these txt,e mails or some announcement on the os.

If people are at work they might not be able to access BM. However, they may be able to check their emails.

To be fair chaps, we have hugely revamped the website and the whole on-line system. I would imagine that the news flashes are part of the old system, probably on the old servers and will be resolved when the old and new systems are properly sync'ed up and propagated.

If you have been for a ticket on the new system, you get text message alerts for new games and what not, so the system is working well. I think that like the team we have, you have to let it gel. Bear in mind that our wonderful new owners have spent £20 million on the clubs overall infrastructure, so it may be slightly chulish to have a dig at a slight lack of news alerts, when every transfer we make - actually features on SSN these days - well assuming the rags haven't hired a new cleaner, anyway!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.