A complete list of the fools who have mocked City

Re: You were so wide of the mark !!!!!

Going to quote this again and again in future.

Manchester United coach Rene Meulensteen has launched a scathing attack on Manchester City, saying their rivals don't have the right attitude to win the title.

Sir Alex Ferguson's assistant pointed the finger at Mario Balotelli for City's Barclays Premier League slump, which has seen the Red Devils leapfrog the big spenders to the top of the table and to the brink of a record 20th league crown.

And Meulensteen said that there was 'no chance' Ferguson would ever let Balotelli play for United.

'City do not have a well-balanced team. They only have individuals who play for themselves,' said Meulensteen.

United sit five points clear of City in the title race, despite slipping to a 1-0 defeat at Wigan on Wednesday while City thrashed West Brom 4-0.

The two rivals are set to do battle at the Etihad Stadium in what could yet be a title-deciding game on April 30.

But Dutch coach Meulensteen, 48, is not concerned by City's challenge, and is convinced that Roberto Mancini's team will fall short.

He added: 'You can see that City lack the right team spirit.

'There is no chance of Balotelli playing for Manchester United. A player who gets up to the antics he does has no place at our club.

'I don't believe that Sir Alex would sign a player like Balotelli. We shouldn't get in people like him - they only bring frustration.

'United are accustomed to the pressure involved in going for the title.

'City are in a position to win the league for the first time in a long while but that is breaking them up. I thought they wouldn't hold out to the end.'

And ths mob desperate for a knock City story today
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...it-town-Blues-close-Premier-League-title.html

Manchester City are just one game away from winning their first top-flight title since 1968, but judging by these pictures, you'd be forgiven for thinking the Barclays Premier League crown is already safely tucked away in the trophy cabinet.

Roberto Mancini's side moved to within touching distance of beating rivals Manchester United to the title with a 2-0 win over Newcastle on Sunday.

And a number of first-team stars (and Edin Dzeko) hit the town in celebratory mood.

Samir Nasri, Joleon Lescott., Alexander Kolarov and Dzeko spent the evening at popular haunt Panacea for a night which is described on the club's website as one of 'exorcism, devilry and mayhem'.

But Mancini will be hoping his stars were on their best behaviour with a potentially history-making clash against Queens Park Rangers on Sunday.

City, who are level on points with rivals United but with a better goal difference, know a win over the London club, will be enough to seal the title.

The (and Edin Dzeko) is as written. cant even put an author to this shit

Eds said:
We haven't won it yet. Told my kids to save their FB and BBM statusfor next week if we win. Gloat after not before. We have waited long enough so six more days isn't that long

This is exactly what I have said to my
13 year old...
I've been waiting 39 years for this,
Another 6 days won't matter

I suspect it will be easier to write a list of those who haven't had a go at City Martin Samuels seems to be one of the best.

Phil "I have a fax in my pocket" Gartside. Well, he didn't really mock City, he just said they were on par with Wanderers before they were bought which is utter fucking bollocks. Fucking fat fuck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.