A Confession

HankTheSucker said:
In a similar vein to the OP, I used to like trying out my sisters clothes as a kid and whilst at boarding school had a number of clumsy sexual fumblings with a couple of other lads in my dorm. I'm happilly married now to my wife of 20 years, so, don't worry; you've been very brave coming out like you have and be assured that no-one on here will consider you a Rag nor me a nonce.

PMSL...see your user name reflects your early years then mate ;)

salfordtrueblue said:
For your confession its......
3 "bluemoons",
1 "oh when the blues"
and 2"Hark now hear"

I'd love to if i only knew what the hell that meant????

Godfather said:
salfordtrueblue said:
For your confession its......
3 "bluemoons",
1 "oh when the blues"
and 2"Hark now hear"

you can be forgiven for a brief flirt with the dark side...but not knowing 3 of Citys most well known anthems.....tut tut young fella.....you should be marched out intothe middle of the pitch nexy home game and made to sing them! lol
for my part, I have been a blue for all my 39 years. Dad,grandad,his grandad,other grandad,uncle and all cousins are blue,not a red in the family(thank god) my sister did toy with being red for a season when she was 8(she is 35 now), we soon beat it out of her though! she has been back to blue ever since,and my 7 year old is continuing the family line supporting City

eastlands oasis said:
Godfather said:

you can be forgiven for a brief flirt with the dark side...but not knowing 3 of Citys most well known anthems.....tut tut young fella.....you should be marched out intothe middle of the pitch nexy home game and made to sing them! lol
for my part, I have been a blue for all my 39 years. Dad,grandad,his grandad,other grandad,uncle and all cousins are blue,not a red in the family(thank god) my sister did toy with being red for a season when she was 8(she is 35 now), we soon beat it out of her though! she has been back to blue ever since,and my 7 year old is continuing the family line supporting City

Haha i knew the first two but hark now hear?

I'm trying to ween my nephew from supporting united but considering i rarely see him its hard!

Godfather said:
eastlands oasis said:

Haha i knew the first two but hark now hear?

I'm trying to ween my nephew from supporting united but considering i rarely see him its hard!
"hark now hear the City sing United ran away and we will fight forever more because of derby day"

oes that help mate!

as i kid i was interested in football,but never really supported a team,if any one asked i just used to say who ever seemed good,starting with forest,in 78 as i got a little older my next door neighbour took me to a united game in about 84,but i couldn't see what all the fuss was about,later i would be taken to old trafford again,rochdale,bury,oldham,my dad took us to some amature rugby game in a vain attempt to get me into rugby,but still it was like 'whatever' fast forward to 97,one of my old school mates said to me on a night out,you fancy watching a city game tomorrow? i didn't even know he was a city fan,i said yeah why not. next day i went to maine rd,to see city vs norwich.....i didn't know what had hit me,the atmosphere, the fans, it was unlike any football match i had been to before. city scored,my mate,who normally was quiet as a mouse, went mental,i went mental,everybody went mental! at half time he said "what do you think?" i said " i know i'm a city fan!" we lost the game 2-1! had a season ticket for the last 7 yrs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.