A constant queue of cars at MacDonalds - Am I missing out on something?

Can anyone tell me what it is that makes folk spend so much time in them queues?

It really is mind boggling how long people are prepared to sit in their cars so they can get their hands on a burger.

Is there something addictive in them?
Rubbish food, no surprise we are one of the most obese nations in Europe & also a reason so many people have got covid.
Rubbish food and no exercise is a recipe for disaster, why do you never see people walk anywhere anymore?
Give me a salad any day of the week.

This thread is like rival fans posting threads just to say how irrelevant City is.
If it's not for you, just move on. You don't need the comfort of others people agreeing they don't like them either!

The food isn't "shite". They wouldn't be in business if it was.
I think some people just like bashing any big and successful organisations.

They also don't cause anybody to be obese. Obese people are responsible for being obese.
Not that any critics would ever dare step in one, but if you do, actually look at the people in there.
You will notice it has a mix of people, and ironically most are not fat.

I'm not a big fan BTW. I prefer a BK burger if i had to make a choice. But sometimes if i'm stuck for food whilst working, then i'm more than happy to either grab a breakfast muffin or a burger meal depending on the time of day.

This thread is like rival fans posting threads just to say how irrelevant City is.
If it's not for you, just move on. You don't need the comfort of others people agreeing they don't like them either!

The food isn't "shite". They wouldn't be in business if it was.
I think some people just like bashing any big and successful organisations.

They also don't cause anybody to be obese. Obese people are responsible for being obese.
Not that any critics would ever dare step in one, but if you do, actually look at the people in there.
You will notice it has a mix of people, and ironically most are not fat.

I'm not a big fan BTW. I prefer a BK burger if i had to make a choice. But sometimes if i'm stuck for food whilst working, then i'm more than happy to either grab a breakfast muffin or a burger meal depending on the time of day.
Hi Ronald.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.