A "Conversation" With A Rag

so in a nutshell the joke is, dad tells kid he will be a red if he wishes for it. next day hes still a blue. april fools! where is the punchline? or am i being really stupid?

bluemoonmatt said:
Thats gotta be one of the lamest jokes I've ever heard.

Be very careful with comments like "lamest jokes"
Someone PC will report you to The Equal Opportunities Commission, for making jokes about people with disabilities !!
OK with me !!
I am disabled and registered with the Blues so i wont get upset lol.
But some numpty might lol

oakiecokie said:
bluemoonmatt said:
Thats gotta be one of the lamest jokes I've ever heard.

Be very careful with comments like "lamest jokes"
Someone PC will report you to The Equal Opportunities Commission, for making jokes about people with disabilities !!
OK with me !!
I am disabled and registered with the Blues so i wont get upset lol.
But some numpty might lol
oakie just a question, you don't have to answer if you don't want to! I've always wondered about away allocation tickets to disabled fans.

Do you need points or do the club look after you ? I don t mean to be intrusive but my brother has learning difficulties, he loves city but i was wondering whether to speak to the club and see if we could get him tickets to some games. Have they got a " statement of .." in respect to disabled people?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.