A "Conversation" With A Rag

JoeMercer'sWay

PM if interested in starting fan kit consultation
it went like this:

Him: A little boy called Billy was being tucked into bed by his mum. His mum said "Now Billy, if you pray all night in the morning you'll end up a red like me", so Billy, being fed up of being a Blue(why I don't know, it's a rag joke) prayed desperately all night, but when he woke up in the morning he was still a blue. Distraught and crying he went to his mum and said "mummy i prayed all night and I'm still a blue", his mum said "I know, it was an April Fool, you'll always be a piece of blue shite".

now here's my response...

Me: red? why would he want to support liverpool?

"green and gold till the club is sold" pahahaha.

He gave me this reply:

Him: haha well the green and gold seems to be having a effect with the ticket price freeze for next year

Here's my lengthy reply:

Me: you would think it was down to you.

well fair enough, the glazers want to take all the money out of your club they can so they'll get a nice few million next year thanks to you lot buying the season tickets, matchday items, shirts and the like, so really they're still just shitting all over you, which I like, because your fans are so fickle that they fall for it.

too happy to get behind Wayne Rooney FC and gloryhunt to realise that your "protests" are pathetic and a complete joke(as is your club 2bh) and the fact you go on about "green and gold" when Newton Heath's original colours were green and yellow says it all, then again, it's always been United's way to avoid history in favour of merchandise and propaganda.

and his well-educated and informative response was...

him: Interesting.

Just thought I'd pass this on.

Him: A little boy called Billy was being tucked into bed by his mum. His mum said "Now Billy, if you pray all night in the morning you'll end up a red like me", so Billy, being fed up of being a Blue(why I don't know, it's a rag joke) prayed desperately all night, but when he woke up in the morning he was still a blue. Distraught and crying he went to his mum and said "mummy i prayed all night and I'm still a blue", his mum said "I know, it was an April Fool, you'll always be a piece of blue shite".

Wow thats some joke, what a funny guy.

TheLegendOfBerti said:
it went like this:

Thats a joke, what seriously, i mean the swamp must be like comedy central on matchdays, i mean with jokes like that. Almost as good as cockernees and irish blokes trying to understand each other when they lost in wales looking for manchester

BoyBlue_1985 said:
TheLegendOfBerti said:
it went like this:

Thats a joke, what seriously, i mean the swamp must be like comedy central on matchdays, i mean with jokes like that. Almost as good as cockernees and irish blokes trying to understand each other when they lost in wales looking for manchester

Racism is not an attractive trait. You must be a really nice kid.......

rushts said:

Wow thats some joke, what a funny guy.
My god that was so funny I actually forgot to laugh... Jesus.

I got this on a text from a red mate to which i replied - "good one that...almost as funny as last nights performance!

I didn't get a reply!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.