A day out in Glossop

splinter

Team supported
Manchester city
Looking for a bit of info, pubs, walks, places to eat and anything else to do over yonder etc..any blue pubs ?

Haven't been round there in a year or so but The Distant Hills Brewery taproom is decent, Harvey Leonards for a bit of food and decent beers/wine. The Corner Cupboard pub is the blue pub

The Glossop Cafeteria, Victoria Steet, does very cheap, mainstream English food. It gets quite busy though. You can get an absolutely massive full English breakfast, for example. My favourite pub is the Star, at the back of the railway station. Good beer, but I note that they now only open in the evenings during the week, and only at 13:00 even at weekends.

Unless you're into walking, there's not a right lot to do in Glossop (IMO). However, there are quite a few reasonable pubs and restaurants, and it may be worth half an hour on Tripadvisor to see what suits best.

Looking for a bit of info, pubs, walks, places to eat and anything else to do over yonder etc..any blue pubs ?
The Friendship is a City supporters club branch,so that’s a start.Too many walks to mention from Glossop.As far as food goes,it’s the same shite that’s getting served up in most towns!I would give a nod to the cask & kitchen though,a small bar serving tapas and various finger food,and it’s decent quality.Have a nice day but keep your hands off our women!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.