A decent bet for tomorrow!

Bojinov The Bull said:
City to win @ 3/10
Fedex to beat the scottish prick @ 4/7
Egypt to beat Ghana in the final of the ACON @ evens

Accumulator = 3/1 or 4.0 with Ladbrokes.

I've stuck a cheeky tenner on it! (I know call Securicor!!!)

i'd have to say 3/1 is a b it shit

CITY FOR LIFE said:
I have City to win 6-0 at 80-1 and my girl has them at 5-0 at 25 - 1 at Ladbrokes

Imo they are absolute shit odds, its very rare teams score more than 4 without reply. The defence always switches off.

city to score 1st in 27th min or under 5/4
4+ goals in the game 7/4
city to win with 3 or more goals in the game evens
correct 1st half score ,city 2-0 5/1
how will 1st goal be scored anything other than right leg 7/2

With the greatest respect, most people on this thread are numptys. A few words of advice which will (depending on your taste for it) save you/earn you thousands of pounds.

1. Rarely bet on football or most other sports

2. Learn how to box, understand how it happens, and then revel in the knowledge by taking money from the bookmen.

3. Only gain the most rudimentary concept of what Horse Racing is. Learn to trust people. Create a system, which by, if your horse wins 75% of the time, you still make a big profit. Horse Racing is fixed. Become acquainted, become rich.

4. If you bet on football, bet only on sure outcomes. Today, i have bet £300 on a City win.

I earn more from gambling per annum, than my salary. If you know how to gamble then, in life, you will win. If you don't win, then you lose. If you are going to bet, bet responsibly. Please.

my bet for today is a fiver on arsenal, mallorca, inter and valencia, returns 156 quid

nashark said:
With the greatest respect, most people on this thread are numptys. A few words of advice which will (depending on your taste for it) save you/earn you thousands of pounds.

1. Rarely bet on football or most other sports

2. Learn how to box, understand how it happens, and then revel in the knowledge by taking money from the bookmen.

3. Only gain the most rudimentary concept of what Horse Racing is. Learn to trust people. Create a system, which by, if your horse wins 75% of the time, you still make a big profit. Horse Racing is fixed. Become acquainted, become rich.

4. If you bet on football, bet only on sure outcomes. Today, i have bet £300 on a City win.

I earn more from gambling per annum, than my salary. If you know how to gamble then, in life, you will win. If you don't win, then you lose. If you are going to bet, bet responsibly. Please.

Sorry nashark but some of your points are laughable. You may be up at the moment but you strategy is flawed.

I have tuned over 750k since august and 91% of that is football, 6% basketball and the rest makes up minority sports. 0% is horse racing. If you are going to bet on horses you may as well bet on roulette unless you have insider knowledge from stables. I agree that a lot of races may be fixed, especially since betfair arrived, allowing people to bet on horses to lose.

Point 4 is just ridiculous. I see countless times when "sure things" lose. I reckon you have backed city at around 10/3 for £300. Absolutely no value in that at all and in the long run that strategy will have u well down. Bookies love taking big bets at odds on favourites.

If you are going to bet on football, always bet on the asian handicap if you are going to do it seriously. Asian handicap markets have around 2% overound whereas 1x2 markets what you bet on have around 11-13% overound typically.

cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.