A decent bet for tomorrow!

For example.

For those of you who have bet city at 4/5 or 5/6 on the -1 handicap £100 returns £180 or £183.

If you bet city -1.5 on the asian handicap with sbobet, 188bet or 12bet you will get 21/20 returning £205.

It is exactly the same bet but just interpretated differently.

paulmcfc86 said:
Sorry nashark but some of your points are laughable. You may be up at the moment but you strategy is flawed.

I have tuned over 750k since august and 91% of that is football, 6% basketball and the rest makes up minority sports. 0% is horse racing. If you are going to bet on horses you may as well bet on roulette unless you have insider knowledge from stables. I agree that a lot of races may be fixed, especially since betfair arrived, allowing people to bet on horses to lose.

Point 4 is just ridiculous. I see countless times when "sure things" lose. I reckon you have backed city at around 10/3 for £300. Absolutely no value in that at all and in the long run that strategy will have u well down. Bookies love taking big bets at odds on favourites.

If you are going to bet on football, always bet on the asian handicap if you are going to do it seriously. Asian handicap markets have around 2% overound whereas 1x2 markets what you bet on have around 11-13% overound typically.

cheers
3/10 :)

paulmcfc86 said:
nashark said:
With the greatest respect, most people on this thread are numptys. A few words of advice which will (depending on your taste for it) save you/earn you thousands of pounds.

1. Rarely bet on football or most other sports

2. Learn how to box, understand how it happens, and then revel in the knowledge by taking money from the bookmen.

3. Only gain the most rudimentary concept of what Horse Racing is. Learn to trust people. Create a system, which by, if your horse wins 75% of the time, you still make a big profit. Horse Racing is fixed. Become acquainted, become rich.

4. If you bet on football, bet only on sure outcomes. Today, i have bet £300 on a City win.

I earn more from gambling per annum, than my salary. If you know how to gamble then, in life, you will win. If you don't win, then you lose. If you are going to bet, bet responsibly. Please.

Sorry nashark but some of your points are laughable. You may be up at the moment but you strategy is flawed.

I have tuned over 750k since august and 91% of that is football, 6% basketball and the rest makes up minority sports. 0% is horse racing. If you are going to bet on horses you may as well bet on roulette unless you have insider knowledge from stables. I agree that a lot of races may be fixed, especially since betfair arrived, allowing people to bet on horses to lose.

Point 4 is just ridiculous. I see countless times when "sure things" lose. I reckon you have backed city at around 10/3 for £300. Absolutely no value in that at all and in the long run that strategy will have u well down. Bookies love taking big bets at odds on favourites.

If you are going to bet on football, always bet on the asian handicap if you are going to do it seriously. Asian handicap markets have around 2% overound whereas 1x2 markets what you bet on have around 11-13% overound typically.

cheers

That was the inference regarding the geegees.

As for your profit, fair play, you know a fair bit about football. I tend to avoid that market.

I am only offering my advice. What works, eh fella.

Asian Handicap reduces odds= less profit. if you are sure about something, bet it with conviction. Don't gamble, if you know what i mean.

nashark said:
paulmcfc86 said:
Not 750k profit, just turnover. Profit is just under 2% of that. Might seem small profit but it is regular.

Just given you an example of asian handicap being better odds than normal handicaps. Honestly they are the best value. You have to look at the overound to see where the value is.

cheers

That was the inference regarding the geegees.

As for your profit, fair play, you know a fair bit about football. I tend to avoid that market.

I am only offering my advice. What works, eh fella.

Asian Handicap reduces odds= less profit. if you are sure about something, bet it with conviction. Don't gamble, if you know what i mean.

paulmcfc86 said:
For example.

For those of you who have bet city at 4/5 or 5/6 on the -1 handicap £100 returns £180 or £183.

If you bet city -1.5 on the asian handicap with sbobet, 188bet or 12bet you will get 21/20 returning £205.

Well the first one wouldn't you get your stake back if we only won by one goal, whereas the second bet you would lose all if we only won by one goal?

Meddler said:
paulmcfc86 said:
For example.

Well the first one wouldn't you get your stake back if we only won by one goal, whereas the second bet you would lose all if we only won by one goal?

The first one is 1x2 handicap (european) so if they won by one goal you lose. They have to win by at least 2.

The second bet is asian handicap and they obviously have to beat the -1.5 handicap so it is the same. Win by at least 2.

If it was -1 asian handicap then you would get your stake back if they won by one.

paulmcfc86 said:
Meddler said:

The first one is 1x2 handicap (european) so if they won by one goal you lose. They have to win by at least 2.

The second bet is asian handicap and they obviously have to beat the -1.5 handicap so it is the same. Win by at least 2.

If it was -1 asian handicap then you would get your stake back if they won by one.

Ah right. I thought by 1X2 you meant a normal win lose or draw market. I've not actually heard of a European handicap before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.