1 choice Kisby, come on narrow it down

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Jnr Kisby said:
1. Change the entrance music back to Bluemoon by Supra
2. Move the away fans into one of the top corners
3. Change from digibet to a decent bookies without all this tickbox shite
4. Get a decent kit supplier

1 choice Kisby, come on narrow it down

Im split between number 1 and number 4! But i'll take number 1.

move back to maine road and get rid of all the plastic fans we seem to be gathering who leave 10 min before the end of the game, and who dont turn up for :
1) FA Cup games until the 1/4 fainals
2) League Cup Games
3) European games which they then start to moan about if we dont get in europe the season after
4) Talk the biggest load of crap at the match because they have clearly never played football or truly understand the game!
5) Then moan because they can't get a ticket for one of the biggest games since the play off final and are only going because it is a fiver!!!!

Where your arguement falls down is that I remember many cup games with plenty of empty seats at maine Rd
I remember sitting with plenty of people around talking crap at maine road.
I remember plenty of people moaning when they can't get tickets for derby's, playoff semi's/finals basically big games.

BTW I would prefer to still be at Maine Rd, but all this fan snobbery pisses me off. what is the problem if new people want to come and watch City surely this is what we want?

i sold to a lad called daz, a friend of a friend, he was selling 1/2 and 1/2's in aalborg in that little like street fing where the buscker was, was it called tiger bar or tiger lounge where the strip club was?? we was the ones singing sun ji hai to that chinese woman collecting empty cans, do you know what im on about?

4times said:
i sold to a lad called daz, a friend of a friend, he was selling 1/2 and 1/2's in aalborg in that little like street fing where the buscker was, was it called tiger bar or tiger lounge where the strip club was?? we was the ones singing sun ji hai to that chinese woman collecting empty cans, do you know what im on about?
Fucking hell. Is he taking the piss?

4times said:
move back to maine road and get rid of all the plastic fans we seem to be gathering who leave 10 min before the end of the game, and who dont turn up for :
1) FA Cup games until the 1/4 fainals
2) League Cup Games
3) European games which they then start to moan about if we dont get in europe the season after
4) Talk the biggest load of crap at the match because they have clearly never played football or truly understand the game!
5) Then moan because they can't get a ticket for one of the biggest games since the play off final and are only going because it is a fiver!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.