A disgrace?

Michael Corleone

Swapping Kolo's samples with Wayne Bridges'
Know Im going to get slated for this but ohwell. Tonight was an absolute disgrace! , it may not be the biggest competition but it was absolutely ridiculus to throw away our chances in it like that. In my opinion Mancini's made an extremely big mistake tonight starting such a weak and inexperienced team.

And before anyone accuses me of being a Mancini hater and wanted him gone. I don't want him gone I just think sometimes he should take the players and fans interests into consideration instead of putting his totalitarian dressing room regime into affect.

And to all the people that say "blah blah, we stuck with City through the tough times" Yes we did, and we'll do it again. But this isn't a tough time, this should be a time when we're going from strength to strength!

That was a genuine chance for us to win a trophy this year and realistically we only have the F.A cup and Europa League to aim for this year now. Both of which are going to be a lot harder than the league cup would have been.

Am I wrong to have increased expectations in recent years, I really don't think so. I atleast would assume we could beat a team such as West Brom, even with a weaker team? (and don't call me a moaner because this is my first serious criticism)

If we had played a stronger team they would have all died, and then we would have lost to Chelsea meaning season over for another year League Cup isnt important were rich.

Yes
A F**CKING big one
Let's face it , no money can buy heart can it

We are all sad about this - the players ?
Be fretting tomorrow about what colour leather to have in their Bentleys
I LOVE CITY but I hate the players almost to a man
Wankers

i wudnt say it was a disgrace but its very dissapointing mancini obviously thinks this cup is an extra burden .all the players we have and we field such an inexperiance team.santa cruz sounded annonamous again the 2 full backs vidal and cunningham got skinned all gameand overall we wernt good enough .all mancini has done is put more pressure on himself .

Mark - TheBlue said:
If we had played a stronger team they would have all died, and then we would have lost to Chelsea meaning season over for another year League Cup isnt important were rich.
Bollocks.

This cup matters after winning fuck all for over 34 years. like we can be choosy

MCFC-OKAY said:
Know Im going to get slated for this but ohwell. Tonight was an absolute disgrace! , it may not be the biggest competition but it was absolutely ridiculus to throw away our chances in it like that. In my opinion Mancini's made an extremely big mistake tonight starting such a weak and inexperienced team.

And before anyone accuses me of being a Mancini hater and wanted him gone. I don't want him gone I just think sometimes he should take the players and fans interests into consideration instead of putting his totalitarian dressing room regime into affect.

And to all the people that say "blah blah, we stuck with City through the tough times" Yes we did, and we'll do it again. But this isn't a tough time, this should be a time when we're going from strength to strength!

That was a genuine chance for us to win a trophy this year and realistically we only have the F.A cup and Europa League to aim for this year now. Both of which are going to be a lot harder than the league cup would have been.

Am I wrong to have increased expectations in recent years, I really don't think so. I atleast would assume we could beat a team such as West Brom, even with a weaker team? (and don't call me a moaner because this is my first serious criticism)

I agree with what you are saying BUT having calmed down a bit I can't decide whether I'd prefer three points on Saturday in exchange for the team selection tonight. These decisions will ultimately decide Mancini's fate. If we get three points against Chelski that mean we qualify for the Champs League then well played. If not then unfortunately it was a bad decision.

Kevcod said:
Yes
A F**CKING big one

Wankers

You hate a load of youth players who were thrown in at the deep end?!

Yeah, we should have prioritised the Carling cup.

Forget the Europa League, top 4 in the PL, the FA cup... we'll play our strongest team in the 'mickey mouse' cup.

Get a grip.

Ric said:
Kevcod said:
Yes
A F**CKING big one

Wankers

You hate a load of youth players who were thrown in at the deep end?!
more like he hates the idea that it happened in the first place

MCFC-OKAY said:

I don't know how many times managers have fielded weakened teams in this competition or the UEFA Cup. It's routine, and if ever a time justified a weakened selection it was tonight.

Kolarov injured
Boateng injured
Bridge injured
Lescott injured
Adebayor injured
Balotelli injured
Michael Johnson injured

Chelsea played players like Sturrdige and Benayoum, Zhirkov etc tonight. Quality internationals who don't normally start. We couldn't do that. And we couldn't start the same team that will play Chelsea

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.