A disgrace?

Yeah, we should have prioritised the Carling cup.

Forget the Europa League, top 4 in the PL, the FA cup... we'll play our strongest team in the 'mickey mouse' cup.

Get a grip.

Im not saying we should have played our strongest team, I'm saying we should have played a stronger team..... one that could beat West Brom anyway.

And thanks for your contribution, the sarcasm and intelligence were mind blowing.

Kevcod said:
Yes
A F**CKING big one
Let's face it , no money can buy heart can it

We are all sad about this - the players ?
Be fretting tomorrow about what colour leather to have in their Bentleys
I LOVE CITY but I hate the players almost to a man
Wankers

I've said this on another thread but I feel it's worth repeating...

Fuck off you overreacting twat, in fact why don't the lot of you fuck off.

There's nothing wrong with the criticism of it, I'm as gutted as the rest that we've thrown this opportunity away, but to call it a 'disgrace' is just stupid and to ask if they have the passion for it is equally stupid.

The majority of them team we're from the youth squad so of course they're hungry, the rest were Jo who sounded average but scored, Vieira who sounded decent, Johnson had an off-night but can really argue his heart isn't in it? As for Santa Cruz there are no excuses for him...it's disappointing because we'll get shit of other fans for this but in the wider scheme of things this isn't a disaster, we've waited 34 years we can last another especially if it means Champions League...that's not even mentioning the Europa League and the FA Cup.

As for people saying this highlights our lack of strength in depth I have to take issue with that too...this was not, for the most part, our second string most of these are youngsters not part of the 25-man squad...we have Kolarov, Boateng, Richards, Bridge and Lescott all injured just for the defence, Michael Johnson is still injured while Weiss is on loan and Adebayor and Balotelli are out as well.

We could almost make a full team out of the people I listed above so we do actually have strength in depth, so, you know, shut the fuck up.

u2fme2 said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
If we had played a stronger team they would have all died, and then we would have lost to Chelsea meaning season over for another year League Cup isnt important were rich.
Bollocks.

This cup matters after winning fuck all for over 34 years. like we can be choosy
couldnt agree more. disgrace, an all them down at west brom in this weather avin to watch that shit.

MCFC-OKAY said:
Yeah, we should have prioritised the Carling cup.

Forget the Europa League, top 4 in the PL, the FA cup... we'll play our strongest team in the 'mickey mouse' cup.

Get a grip.

Im not saying we should have played our strongest team, I'm saying we should have played a stronger team..... one that could beat West Brom anyway.

And thanks for your contribution, the sarcasm and intelligence were mind blowing.

Thanks love, I put a lot of energy into my post. :)

Oh well it would appear our season is going to crumble earlier than I expected. Utter disrespect in that team selection and we lose to relegation battlers and out of a cup at the first hurdle. Proper Blues will be incensed and rightly so. I feel sorry for the travelling fans this evening. Tick tock Roberto, and fook you for the stick I will receive in work tomorrow morning ****sigh****

Whilst not an absolute disgrace, I think the performance of MCFC, players, coaches, and players was disgraceful. We have sufficient strength, injuries included, that should enable us to see off a mid-table PL team which has a negative goal difference. It's tits up again when it needn't have been.

Ben-MCFC said:
Kevcod said:
Yes
A F**CKING big one
Let's face it , no money can buy heart can it

We are all sad about this - the players ?
Be fretting tomorrow about what colour leather to have in their Bentleys
I LOVE CITY but I hate the players almost to a man
Wankers

I've said this on another thread but I feel it's worth repeating...

Fuck off you overreacting twat, in fact why don't the lot of you fuck off.

There's nothing wrong with the criticism of it, I'm as gutted as the rest that we've thrown this opportunity away, but to call it a 'disgrace' is just stupid and to ask if they have the passion for it is equally stupid.

The majority of them team we're from the youth squad so of course they're hungry, the rest were Jo who sounded average but scored, Vieira who sounded decent, Johnson had an off-night but can really argue his heart isn't in it? As for Santa Cruz there are no excuses for him...it's disappointing because we'll get shit of other fans for this but in the wider scheme of things this isn't a disaster, we've waited 34 years we can last another especially if it means Champions League...that's not even mentioning the Europa League and the FA Cup.

As for people saying this highlights our lack of strength in depth I have to take issue with that too...this was not, for the most part, our second string most of these are youngsters not part of the 25-man squad...we have Kolarov, Boateng, Richards, Bridge and Lescott all injured just for the defence, Michael Johnson is still injured while Weiss is on loan and Adebayor and Balotelli are out as well.

We could almost make a full team out of the people I listed above so we do actually have strength in depth, so, you know, shut the fuck up.
did you know they made 8 changes as well ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.