A Few Manchester City Designs/GFX

Hello, erm me, kyzachief and trueblue10_mcfc are the main contributors to some of the designs on this thread, and as a whole we thank everyone for their feedback and fantastic comments. Good to see such a response on the forum of my favourite team :D

I personally have considered sending them to Manchester City but i wondered what the problem/issue was with copyright. We don't make them to make any money, just simply for fun so you reckon they'd do anything with them. Don't wanna send them, to City to find out we've been sued or something lol. On this very forum i've been offered commercial advertising from an un-named member which i think i may consider but i'mnot sure.

Anwyay still unsure on whether we should send them in. Us three designers are in the process of starting up a website with our work on it, so i'd love it to see if you could visit it once it's up and done. And any work btw, we'll keep posting on here :D

Cheers again, Adam

Seen some brilliant designs on here, well done people! Love the latest one Robinho walking on water...class!

JuniorBlue said:
Made this this evening, just a DVD cover. I could imagine seeing it being sold in the Citystore, i put a lot of effort into it anyway and i hope you all like it :D All cuts round the players, text, effects, fading etc all done by mee :)

2qukzlw.png

BUMP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.