A few points.

C_T_I_D

Slate the press all you like, slate SSN all you like or anything that launches an attack on us but the fact of the matter is that we have a point to prove and the world is watching us right now dying for us to fail. They aren't going to do us any favours and tonight is the players opportunity to deliver a message to them through their performance and the result. I would say the performance of Robinho (if he plays) is imperative, Bellamy needs to hit the ground running and so on and so forth.

I'm not in the mood for Hughes to mess this opportunity to rise up the table up and I've been frustrated, as I'm sure many blues have, with the media coverage but we need to rise above it and turn it on its head and use it as a driving force for us to get the atmosphere going and let the players know we are with them, turning a negative into a positive if you like.

We've had a poor first half to the season, but lately we've not been playing too bad and the results haven't been overly bad either. We've sorted the LB problem, we've got pace in attack and the foundations for success are set. All I ask is you get behind them - I know you will, especially either side of the away support - the songs that come from there are amazing and I hope that trend continues.

Good luck to the lads tonight. Up the blues!

I'll definitely be shouting my head off tonight in support of the team. Really buzzing for this game and can't wait to see how the new lads get on. Just hope that all this negative press hasn't effected the players and we're able to prove a few people wrong

Mentally it's a big big game for the players tonight and could set the tone for the rest of the season.

I expect us to win well.

My points
images

images

HHmmmmm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.