A football fans Dilemma

Don't ever, ever, ever forget that f'king banner that the club condoned. Don't ever forget Kean tackle on Alfie, or the disrespect of "not in my lifetime" taggert. Don't forget the teasing and shit we put up with for 30 years from those self righteous twats. The rags are Stretford scum and nothing else. Don't ever forget that because as soon as they start challenging seriously again, they will be back to their old ways. F'king hate them and always will.

Don't ever, ever, ever forget that f'king banner that the club condoned. Don't ever forget Kean tackle on Alfie, or the disrespect of "not in my lifetime" taggert. Don't forget the teasing and shit we put up with for 30 years from those self righteous twats. The rags are Stretford scum and nothing else. Don't ever forget that because as soon as they start challenging seriously again, they will be back to their old ways. F'king hate them and always will.

I just have no time for them and ignore them albeit over hear its more so through media than being part of it day by day in the workplace etc so maybe I have it much better than many others.

Liverpool haven't had a lot to shout about for 29 years so I can put up with them for one season at least.

It seems more fun winning it on the last day albeit allowing for the nerves so in a way if they are going to do it which seems inevitable I would rather it be over quicker as long as we keep Spurs , Chelsea and Arsenal at bay.

To add that fucking tackle by Buchan on our greatest ever player King Colin which ultimately finished his career

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.