A fully fit Micah or Zab?

Micah purely for the extra options he gives is going forward. Other teams very wary of him and usually mark him closely giving more room in the middle for silva eat al

I think the question after the past few weeks is:

How on earth is Micah ever going to get into the starting XI at this rate? Micah is great, but you just can't put Zaba on the bench at this stage.

Dethred said:
I think the question after the past few weeks is:

How on earth is Micah ever going to get into the starting XI at this rate? Micah is great, but you just can't put Zaba on the bench at this stage.
Agreed. Impossible to drop Zab, unless it's for squad rotation purposes. He must be a leading contender for our Player of the Season.

i think it makes sense to bring micah back in at cb as cover....micah has matured into a hard physical player his reading also improved.

zaba owns this place.... even the pundits give him the respect he deserves. in the end it `s what works best for the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.