a future squad worry?

Andouble said:
from the sounds of it, Micah, SWP, Bridge, and Lescott all would prefer to move on. By my count that leaves, Hart, AJ, Barry, and Milner as the only 4 English players that are defo back next season. Maybe MJ if he proves he can stay fit (and is good enough). I can't think of any other homegrown players who will be on the roster that we've trained for 3 years before there 21st birthday.

will we have enough players to abide by the rule? Will we have to just submit a smaller, foreign squad list next season a la Chelsea?

Your 5 plus Taylor, Boyata, & Guidetti - that makes 8 + 17 non Association Trained, we'll have to buy Joey and Sturridge back for our UEFA Club trained 4 though. Serious issue really - shouldn't have to be including U21s. Don't think any of our loanees are coming back either(including Weiss).

I believe Lescott and Richards will be City players for a good few years yet.

I would forget all about Weiss returning, judging from his performances this season he is an impressive winger in the SPL but not quite good enough for the EPL.

I still have my doubts on MJ's mentality towards returning and would like to see him out on loan getting back to fitness.

bestyet.jpg

there you go - all our problems in a picture

NWNLAblog said:
I believe Lescott and Richards will be City players for a good few years yet.

I would forget all about Weiss returning, judging from his performances this season he is an impressive winger in the SPL but not quite good enough for the EPL.

I still have my doubts on MJ's mentality towards returning and would like to see him out on loan getting back to fitness.
When Michael is fully fit I would loan him to Leicester with Sven until the end of the season. He will know him and feel cmfortable with him. His best form was under Sven. They should have a push for the play-offs with a fit MJ playing in their midfield. A win-win for both clubs!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.