A Game of Chess - El Clasico (Round 3 out of 4) (merged)

Re: A Game of Chess - El Clasico (Round 3 out of 4)

Mourinho -once a translator always a translator-Visca Catalonia!!!!!!

dref619 said:
that was shit, but if anyones up for a laugh, neil custis has just popped up with this beauty of a line on twitter

ncustisTheSun Neil Custis
United can stop barca and score , in the last month they have proved it

i spat my drink everywhere, what a hero

-- Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:55 pm --

that was shit, but if anyones up for a laugh, neil custis has just popped up with this beauty of a line on twitter

ncustisTheSun Neil Custis
United can stop barca and score , in the last month they have proved it

i spat my drink everywhere, what a hero

They are fucking deluded these rag twats. They think because they battered a shit Schalke side it makes them World beaters.

Madrid vs Barca

If THIS is the best football in the world, you can keep it!

I have never seen so many fairies rolling around in my life. What a joke!

They will quote all the Barca passing statistics, Messi scoring AGAIN and AGAIN (his 2nd was pretty damned good!), and Mourinho and Pepe being sent off, but (forgive me for saying it) I would rather have watched a Bolton vs Blackburn derby game at the end of the season with NOTHING at stake!

ENGLISH football is the BEST IN THE WORLD, with a few stars playing elsewhere in the world in leagues that have two or three decent teams, but EVERY WEEK is a battle of 11 vs 11....prima donnas need not apply!

Watching higlight clips of dirty play and feigning injury.
Sad for football.

And apparently both teams are being locked in to their dressing rooms and told not to give a reaction, would probably boil over.

And Custis, showing what an obvious rag is there, is assigned to cover the rags AND us for The Sun. That fat piece of garbage right there shows exactly why The Sun fabricate so many lies and semi-truths about us.

Meanwhile, Mourinho taking defeat gracefully as usual.

"If I say what I think about UEFA my career finishes here. But I leave a question, why?! Why Obrevo? Why tonight?"

I know it's sacrilage but I for one will be supporting United against Barca. Barca are cheating, diving cnuts. Even the biggest United hater can't support players falling to the floor like they've been shot, surrounding refs and holding their faces like that. What a disgrace. Also why can't they finish a match 11 v 11. When the going gets tough they get opposing players sent off. It was the same against Arsenal. You can criticise English football but WE ARE NOT CHEATS!!!!!!

If Platini and UEFA are not corrupt they should show it by clamping down on Barca.

LoveCity said:
pro_photo1303936422.jpg

No different to Scholes on Zaba. Stonewall red.
Never thought anything else, piss poor tackle, and he knew what he was doing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.