A good bet to put on the liverpool game?

ibbo_mcfc said:
How any City fan can back against them is beyond me. Even if you really think we're going to get done. Somethings are above money and City's results are definately one of them. That's just me though. Don't like to tempt fate either way.

I would never back against them, that is akin to being a proper traitor or a twat take your pick.

first man sent off ade! for celebrating his goal on the halfway line, city to win 3-2?

bluealf said:
ibbo_mcfc said:
How any City fan can back against them is beyond me. Even if you really think we're going to get done. Somethings are above money and City's results are definately one of them. That's just me though. Don't like to tempt fate either way.

I would never back against them, that is akin to being a proper traitor or a twat take your pick.

I fully understand your comments. With my track record you may understand. I've been doing the lottery for 15 years always the same numbers. The only time I have won was £10 my daughter wrote the numbers out. If it wasn't for my bad luck I would have no luck at all. Inverse psychology. If I back L/pool?

sky tot said:
This it what ive done....

Barry to score 1st @25/1 x £1
Barry to score anytime @ 9/1 x £2
Barry to score in 90mins and city win match @ 20/1 x £1
Barry to score 1st and city to win 1 nil @ 150/1 x £1

not bad at all, considering he's likely to be taking pens and free-kicks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.