A good time to play Chelsea?

KentBlue

I reckon so. We'll want to get the Stoke game out of our system, and we seem to do okay against the top 4 sides, plus we may well have Carlos back (and we know what a lift having him on the pitch will be for the team).
The Chavs on the other hand will be knackered after their European adventures, and they've got Cech out as well. Plus all this Terry/Bridge stuff has been more damaging to them than us because Terry is perceived as being the villain of the piece. Most neutrals think JT is a cnut of the highest order and are 100% behind Bridge. So all this could work out in our favour.

Personally I think we'll do it 0-2. And I think we'll do it with style.

A good time to play Chelsea would be while Terry is round at the Coles house giving his wife some, errr sympathy!

particularly good. although i doubt terry would say the same about playing us, especially as bridge could be on the warpath

to be fair it is a good time to play us aswell, not playing great football, adebayor banned, tevez not played for a while

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.