A great and sad day

1961_vintage said:
I'm sure the Bradford fire tragedy would have been in the thoughts of most fans up and down the country today.

Dreadful on the part of the Premier League not to have marked the occasion more formally.

this

Took my lad to the national football museum a few months back and they got the old terrice and turnstiles there with some stuff about Bradford (and possibly hysel and Rangers I think ) ( I should have took more notice to what my lad was asking , but I was more interested in finding Bert triutmans neck brace ) remember the mrs explaining to my lad about what happened at Bradford ,,, feeling a little but shit now coz I remember watching it live on TV and it was horrific seeing those people burning , just as it was watching the hysel and hilsbrough disasters live in TV ... Normal blokes going the football like you and me but fuck never getting home .. Rip the lot if yous

CITY FOR LIFE said:
While today has been a fantastic day for MCFC can we take a moment to think of BCFC and that very sad day at Valley Parade, we haven't forgotten about your grief durring our celebration. RIP

Although I was aware of this tragedy, only now through this thread have I for the first time watched the clip of what happened on youtube.

I am absolutely shocked. I also can't believe this is not acknowledged formally.

So sad.

RIP

CITY FOR LIFE said:
While today has been a fantastic day for MCFC can we take a moment to think of BCFC and that very sad day at Valley Parade, we haven't forgotten about your grief durring our celebration. RIP

Great post

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.