A HG Keeper

To what end though? Not an upgrade on Willy and who are we going to bring in that's Foreign to take his spot that makes this good for the club? The HG/AT goalkeeper no longer makes sense.
He's a decent keeper, much younger and hungrier than Willy, we dont need to bring in something right now, but what about next year? Nothing wrong with having a HG 2nd goalkeeper

Sadly I checked transfer market and he arrived July 2009 and left January 2012
You are absolutely correct sir, stupid to let him go in the middle of the season for nothing, of all the cljb trained options hes the one I want.

Wrong thread but Sturridge would be a decent option, we wouldnt rush him back

Southend's Goalkeeper Dan Bentley could be a good buy. Would like to see us sign him and maybe loan him to a championship club next year before taking Willy's place in a few years.

He's a decent keeper, much younger and hungrier than Willy, we dont need to bring in something right now, but what about next year? Nothing wrong with having a HG 2nd goalkeeper

If Gunn isn't ready next year than Willy is still a better keeper than any of the Academy Trained keepers out there. It's a pretty small list. I am all for having a AT keeper as the backup. My point is it gets us nothing this year unless we want to sell an HG player (e.g. Clichy) or if we want to bring in a foreign player.

To what end though? Not an upgrade on Willy and who are we going to bring in that's Foreign to take his spot that makes this good for the club? The HG/AT goalkeeper no longer makes sense.
Better to have that foreign spot free. Maybe Isco becomes available in January, or maybe we feel the need to bring in another forward, or another centre back.

Better to have that foreign spot free. Maybe Isco becomes available in January, or maybe we feel the need to bring in another forward, or another centre back.
Yes, thats what I means, you worded it better than me

Yes, thats what I means, you worded it better than me

I get the argument. And it has merit. I think the push that Willy gives Joe has to be factored into the equation, though. Was Joe back to his best last season because of Willy? Maybe...I don't know but he was definitely back to his World Class shot stopping level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.