A keeper,a Defender and a Holding midfielder

shaundickov said:
kaka is just a smokescreen for bellamy and parker, don't worry about it.
He may well prove to be a smokescreen for somebody else, but no idea who...just like Berbatov was a smokescreen for Robinho, whose purchase took everyone by surprise n'est-ce pas?

new captain too?
as much as i love dunne, and he's been a great ambassador to the club, he has had a poor 12 months and i dont think he'll get back to his best.

yes he's 'technically' a world class captain, as he is a regular ireland international, but i just cant see the likes of robinho, kaka (dare i say it) and any other high profile players (that will hopefully sign in the weeks/months ahead) giving him the respect a captain should demand and expect...
could you imagine dunne giving these high profile players a bollocking when they deserve it? or any player for that matter?

could kompany fit the bill? time will tell.

how about bringing in a top, experienced holding midfielder, who is used to playing with this type of player, is a chumps league regular and who has a presence, hard man mentality and has shown their authority on the pitch.
money is obviously not an object anymore, get it done!

Don’t believe we need another keeper

Central defender Upson or Lescot
Def Midfielder – Parker
Box to box Midfielder- Palacious

Two Strikers- Big target man Santa - and Smaller Goal poacher Owen

Hopefully we are still going to make a few signings and not be just totally focused on the kak one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.