A League of Their Own

staffs_blue

Anybody see it last night?

Jamie Redknapp was proper slagging Mario Balotelli off on it,saying he was basically a dickhead with no talent.

I wonder when it was filmed and if he feels a bit of a prick now?

How Jamie Redknapp can comment on anybodys talent amazes me.Average footballer at best.

He is a soft little shithead who was achingly average as a player. We would not mind so much if he was a good player, just call him a deluded tosser then. He was shit though so he just sounds like a bitter bitter man.

Ballotelli a dick head? Arguably. I'd disagree, but I can see how people might think that.
Ballotelli no talent? Ha, ha, ha. That's like saying George Best had no talent. To believe that you must be a) thick b) someone who knows fuck all about football c) incredibly biased or d) all three of the above.

For Redknapp it's (d.

Ed68 said:
I was pee'ing myself with laughter at that.

He said something along the lines of Balotelli will never be World Class unlike Nani?!?

Yeah started the arse lick Nani, said that balotelli had the statue when infact it was Nani and to top it all off Peter Crouch was called a 'World Superstar'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.