A League of Their Own

corden's made a career out of being fat. all that carrying a carrier bag around with a few cans of lager was him trying to copy ricky tomlinson and attempting to being a working class hero. as funny as ant and fucking dec. the british public seem to fall for these fucking idiots though.

He has an incredible ability to make material alot less funny. I, for one, would greatly appreciate it if he would fuck off.

Thanks

citykev28 said:
corden's made a career out of being fat. all that carrying a carrier bag around with a few cans of lager was him trying to copy ricky tomlinson and attempting to being a working class hero. as funny as ant and fucking dec. the british public seem to fall for these fucking idiots though.

The British public watch X-factor, James Cordon must look like a fucking super hero.

They film the whole series in about 2 weeks. Think it was filmed a few months ago

Laurent Charvet said:
Don't know how you can watch that shite mate. James Corden... unfunny, fat wanker.

He was ok in The History Boys but I think the experience has gone to his head. I agree, unfunny.

Redcrapp has clearly not measured the technique involved in some of the goals that Mario has scored. Methinks that the Cockney Shite is just plain Robertson's jelly over the talent Mario has and knows he never had a fraction of what Balo has when he was twenty.

Laurent Charvet said:
Don't know how you can watch that shite mate. James Corden... unfunny, fat wanker.

Good to know I'm not the only one, and why is it he fucking everywhere as well?

jhouse said:
They film the whole series in about 2 weeks. Think it was filmed a few months ago

^ This is the case, my brother went to watch one being recorded and it wasn't on the tv for about 2/3 months after. So it is most likely that it was filmed at the beginning of the season when he was on the bench every match. To be fare to Redknapp though he did say on something recently that he has changed his opinion on Mario and his recent performances have shown his (as did Rat Boy Nev).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.