A-Level Results Day - Thursday 18th August

Don't remind me. I believe that the less I think about it, the less worried I get.
Isn't it funny how you wish you revised more the closer you get to results day?

Good luck to you all. Im waiting for my uni re-sit results lol

Seems like a big thing at the time but results are pretty irrelevant in life. What matters is someone who can think on their feet, takes the initiative, can adapt, gets up when they are down, learns from their mistakes and is positive.

I got 3 D`s and a U for my A level but there aren`t many bin men better than me this side of Chorley.

Good luck people, it's horrible waiting for results, I was shitting myself when waiting for my first year Uni results but I was pleasantly suprised in the end.

Yeah good luck to all! Starting teacher training in a few weeks so I've got to get some practise saying that/learning how to put a positive spin on shite results haha

i was in your situation last year, i feel for you, you think your nervous now, wait until the night before, i didnt get an ounce of sleep. The thing is if you get in you have the next 3 years of your life mapped out and the first year is amazing, literally just sex and alcohol you dont even need to turn up to lectures.

Good luck.

I'm not waiting on A Levels, but I am on my GCSE's which is on the 25th? If I remember correctly.

Looking for some good results hopefully, looking to go into Sixth Form and kick on from there too. Good luck, hope you get the results you want!

I really hate to get all nostalgic but I have a penchant for being expressive.

If GCSEs were an indication of intelligence, we wouldn't have schools. Just remember that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.