A little bit from LEFT field

Damocles said:
TFC said:
lmao, watch the Dempsey goal again, and if you can blame Bridge for that, you are really looking for a stick to beat the lad with. As for 'nearly'...?

I might be getting the goal confused with another.

The one where someone shot across Given, who tipped it out and the goal scorer and Bridge both went for the rebound and Bridge just kind of fell over a bit when the other guy tapped it in from 3 yards out.

That was Wigan mate, and I agree he should/could have reacted quicker. He has been quality for the most part this season though, people just seem to be piling on him because he was at fault for the equalizer on Sat. Truth is, they were all shit, we should never have allowed a team like Burnley (all due respect to them) the opportunities to score 3 fooking goals, the responsibility falls on every fooker in blue as far as I am concerned.

He got compacant for Burnley's 3rd, as did Stevie Ireland who left the runner. And Toure who was not tight to his man.

Burnley were pretty much finished and we looked like scoring again.

All 3 players switched off and Burnley punished us.

My guess is a pro like Bridge won't do it again.

I thought bridge has had a good season so far. he is though a modern day full back though in that he gets forward well but bit of a shaky defender. all full backs are like though, most probaly started off as wingers. I'd say ashley cole is a rare exception in that he can get forward well and is a good defender aswell

If you wanna play de jong and ireland wouldnt dropping barry be the better option?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.