A little help blues?

Teabag Express

Was thinking about flying in to Lyon France and renting a car to drive to varese Italy to watch my girlfriend race in the worlds for rowing.

Can I rent a car in France and drop it off in Italy? Anyone ever done this / know roughly how much I can expect to pay? Would I be better of just taking the bus?

Advice like that doesn't come for free im afraid mate and a few pics of your girlfriend could go some way to paying the debt...... ;-)

On a serious note, don't see why you cant arrange to do that and the best of luck to your misses.

Haha - as for pics they'll be on the internet due to it being worlds ;) so I'll let you do some research.

Thanks for the replies, I was just figuring since I've never been to Italy/France id try and make a trip out of it instead of spending it at the rowing course everyday. Didn't consider the implications of a one-way rental I'll have to consider that 1. Drinking on a bus sounds nice but I've also never done that.

The train could be an option maybe?
It seems you can go through Geneva to Varese with a stop or two for about £120

Teabag Express said:
Was thinking about flying in to Lyon France and renting a car to drive to varese Italy to watch my girlfriend race in the worlds for rowing.

Can I rent a car in France and drop it off in Italy? Anyone ever done this / know roughly how much I can expect to pay? Would I be better of just taking the bus?
It's a great drive mate, I did it from lake Garda to Nimes the year before last, some superb roads/views through the alps.

andyhinch said:
It's a great drive mate, I did it from lake Garda to Nimes the year before last, some superb roads/views through the alps.

Was thinking it would be a nice drive. A bus id be at the mercy of potentially having a mare to sit next to.

Teabag Express said:
andyhinch said:

Was thinking it would be a nice drive. A bus id be at the mercy of potentially having a mare to sit next to.
It's a good drive.
zydavyqe.jpg

Somewhere between Italy and France in June

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.