A Mancunian Story - low budget City United hooligan film

There is a Light

I'm not sure if I have missed this being posted on here.

Has anyone heard of or seen any of it? Apparently it is out on DVD in January.

No doubt everyone will be quick to slate it, but unlike most hooligan films, I have heard it is quite close to reality in that it ends up with a load of United doing in six pensioners stood at a bus stop on their way home from the derby. In all seriousness, it will probably be shit. The soundtrack sounds quite good though.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0zi9f3L2k0&NR=1&feature=endscreen[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgrI2jZTD6I[/youtube]

Storyline - Joe "Jomo" Moore, considered the local lad of Salford, who runs the notorious United 'Red Army' football hooligan firm, finds himself constantly stressed over his past and present. The leader of City firm's 'Young Guvnors', Sam Green, is plotting Jomo's end at a fight between the two firms and Jomo must react. In addition to all of this, Jomo has a professional hit-man tracking him down over a misunderstanding. First-time feature director, Craig Quinn, has made a provocative study of a group of friends negotiating the difficult transition from youth to adulthood, with choices and subsequent consequences to their actions along the way.

I know the lad that's done that or is in it (jomo) hes a complete nob end, stoft as fuck a little puff that thinks he's a ladies man. I'll give him a slap next time i see him if you want. I owe the little woman a dig for giving me shit over facebook when he didn't have the balls to say it to my face the day before (he tried nicking my pint the **** and i pulled him over it).

First-time feature director, Craig Quinn, has made a provocative study of a group of friends negotiating the difficult transition from youth to adulthood, with choices and subsequent consequences to their actions along the way.

That's jomo the fucking nob head.

might be an interesting watch, football hooligans are just complete thugs, i dont understand it me, im all for banter with united fans but id never fucking fight one over an argument about football.

Challenger1978 said:
I know the lad that's done that or is in it (jomo) hes a complete nob end, stoft as fuck a little puff that thinks he's a ladies man. I'll give him a slap next time i see him if you want. I owe the little woman a dig for giving me shit over facebook when he didn't have the balls to say it to my face the day before (he tried nicking my pint the **** and i pulled him over it).

haha, sounds like a scene in this film.

It would have potential, the Guv'nors story if it had a decent budget... the "young" guv'nors made up story on a low budget will probably just irritate me.

Who would play Daft Donald? haha would be a quality film if this was made.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.