A message of Edin Dzeko...

Was disappointed he wasn't brought on for Tevez when our 3rd went in. He needs a run out and a couple of PL goals to get his confidence back.

I have no doubt he's a quality player its just going to be hard for him to get in the team and be effective when in it, purely because he's still adapting.

Hopefully after a good pre season and a run in the team next year he'll show us what he can do.

but for now, its Tevez and Mario that are rightfully our first choice strikers, Edin's time will come. (hopefully)

Jnr Kisby said:
Johnson crosses to Dzeko.... HOW HAS HE MISSED THAT!?

Thats the sound some will be hearing in a couple of weeks!

Corrected for accuracy ;)

I honestly thought he should of been brought on at 3.0 yesterday. He needs to get his chance when we are cruising and playing well. Not good enough to be starting games yet.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Your time will come, mate.

You are a potential world class talent still not getting enough opportunties to get up to speed.

I believe you will go on to be a legend for this club. Watching Adam Johnson yesterday should give you encouragment for good times ahead, for all.

By all accounts, you are an excellent professional.

Don't let your head drop and keep the faith that talent will out.

It only takes a second to be a hero and whatever criticisms you may hear or read, laugh it off.

Because between now and the end of next season, I believe we are very lucky to have you on board.

Carpe Diem!
totally agree.

I was a bit dissappointed that he didin't get any game time.

I hope he is not just a back-up for Tevez. Because he will not get enough game time then.

Hopefully they can play together and be effective. But i think for now...Balo or Aj fits better alongside Silva and Tevez.

Keep your head up! I think you will get more playing time next season!

Totally agree.

He is a great player and a great bloke and it's clear at training that he is a popular guy, who gives it his all.

His time will come and he will be a major player for us.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Your time will come, mate.

You are a potential world class talent still not getting enough opportunties to get up to speed.

I believe you will go on to be a legend for this club. Watching Adam Johnson yesterday should give you encouragment for good times ahead, for all.

By all accounts, you are an excellent professional.

Don't let your head drop and keep the faith that talent will out.

It only takes a second to be a hero and whatever criticisms you may hear or read, laugh it off.

Because between now and the end of next season, I believe we are very lucky to have you on board.

Carpe Diem!

Maybe reading to much into your post Tolm, but to me its like youre stating a 2nd message in this and not just the one supporting Dzeko.

kismet said:
Totally agree.

He is a great player and a great bloke and it's clear at training that he is a popular guy, who gives it his all.

His time will come and he will be a major player for us.

Great post, sums it up for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.