A message to MCFC and its employee's

fbloke said:
When the news broke about the new owners I was a little unsure, i'm sorry but i was!

I called a mate who has lived and worked in he Middle East for close on 15 years and all he said was -

"you might feel that you've won the lottery but its more than that you lucky sod"

"Whatever these guys do will be the best it can ever be, period"

He predicted a massive improvement in hte squad, a bigger ground, better shop etc etc he simply made the point that they don't do anything by halves.

As staggering as all of that is the fact that he said that in the Middle East they value tradition and honour above all else so the club was in very safe hands.

Well there you go, he was pretty spot on - not bad for a red eh.

Oh one more thing, he also made the point that none of the other royal families would buy into the Prem now as they dont take each other on (except in horse racing) so he reckons weve got years of being top dog without any serious Middle Eastern threat.

Cool.

Sssssshhhhhhhhhhh dont tell Portsmouth!

bang on comments.
i've never seen any new owners come in and not alienate supporters at other clubs (think yanks at each end of the east lancs),but this whole management team genuinely seem to want to involve the fans and make them feel more a part of the club than we already are. all the community work, the freebies they are doing are excellent, and more importantly making sure our future fans (the kids) are city daft at an early age is definitly the way to go about it.
keep up the great start and we'll always be here.

Ive been absolutely amazed at how much the owners,gary and staff at manchester city have involved the fans since the take over last year!

in all my 36 years as a city fan i have never known such an involvement from the club to the fans and it is brilliant well done to all and to the fans that are getting involved with them to make this club great again.

Fair play, I've felt more involved in this club than any time during the 20-odd years I've been a supporter.

Well done to everyone at City; the last year I think should have allayed any fears fans had about the direction of the club. Well done City.

CTID.

For the first time in my life of supporting city (starting in 1982) I feel we can truely achieve greatness - the new owners have created a culture where we (the fans) believe . It is an amazing feeling being a Blue - it always has been - we are loved by others because we support our club even more when they sink to yet another new low (York City away anyone!) But this pride is different, we now feel - it is based on the fact our 'True Faith' has paid off and we have finally reached a point where we can attain our dreams...the way the club has moved forward in 12 months has been a 'big bang' approach to change. I think we have fans have now caught up with it....Keep the faith (KTF)...utd will have to take that banner down VERY soon!!!!

Well, well the Al Fahim debacle at Portsmouth is coming to a nasty end.

Now theres a surprise, not!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.