A nasty streak required?

Fuzzmaster101 said:
The "nasty streak" players you speak of are dying out because the game has tightened up heavily on bad challenges. Roy Keane would barely get on the pitch these days due to suspensions were he still a player. We need to play through teams not tackle through them. As long as we hold a solid defensive line and have Given free from injury our attacking force should do the rest ;)

As much as I hate him, Roy keane in his prime would slot right into this team

IMO there's a major difference between being physically confident and confrontational on the one hand and just a pathetic talentless cheat , a cynical thug out to cripple felow pros, or someone who is too immature to control their temper..

For all his faults Dunny fits the first mould whilst

that tw@t Hunt from Reading fits the second bill

Gypo Keane fits the third bill

and of course Rooney of the 3rd Form fits the 4th

If you feel that we need 2 , 3, & 4, forget it Pal, cos that sort of behaviour nealy always backfires on the perpetrators.

Also, I don't wat to be associated with the sort of criminal thuggery that uber-tw@t sad recovering alky keane deems acceptable..

.FFS
we're better than that.

pinkwheeltrim said:

FFS give it a rest

That dipper drongo dragged the club's name through the mud and if you think that there is something clever about stubbing a cigar out in a fellow player's eye or hospitalising another fellow player , please explain exactly how this might enhance the squad's chances of winning matches....

dom said:
pinkwheeltrim said:

FFS give it a rest

That dipper drongo dragged the club's name through the mud and if you think that there is something clever about stubbing a cigar out in a fellow player's eye or hospitalising another fellow player , please explain exactly how this might enhance the squad's chances of winning matches....

I think you'll find this is a tongue in cheek joke. Can't you tell?

Fuzzmaster101 said:
dom said:
FFS give it a rest

I think you'll find this is a tongue in cheek joke. Can't you tell?

Sorry M8

a) bit pissed up

b) still reeling from the sheer eye-watering stupidity of the OP

Thanks ..you reassure me

In fairness, as much of a wanker as he was, Keane would be first pick on any team of the last ten or fifteen years. I have to amit it, sorry , I'm Irish, and I really enjoy the begrudging green rags wanting Stephen Ireland back, but Keane was some player. I want de Jong to be that kind of player.

tramore blue ctid said:
In fairness, as much of a wanker as he was, Keane would be first pick on any team of the last ten or fifteen years. I have to amit it, sorry , I'm Irish, and I really enjoy the begrudging green rags wanting Stephen Ireland back, but Keane was some player. I want de Jong to be that kind of player.

I never said he wasn't good enough I said he would never be on because of the stricter laws governing tackles. No 2 footed, No studs showing, no foot challenging above ground level. Keane lived on these sorts of challenges and would be serving suspensions left right and centre in todays game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.