A nasty streak required?

johnmc said:
dom said:
Sorry M8

a) bit pissed up

b) still reeling from the sheer eye-watering stupidity of the OP

Thanks ..you reassure me

I fail to see the stupidity of my post considering I ventured it may not be necessary to have such a player. However a lot of sucessful teams have had a nasty player in their ranks who has also been one of their best players.

I am of the opinion that a central defender or central midfielder is not doing their job properly if they don't have a few bookings here and there.

And listen, I hated Roy Keane more than most when he played, but certain things off the field have curbed my view on him somewhat, but i'm not stupid and thinking from a football point of view, he was the best Midfielder of the last 10 years

If he was he wouldn't have had to fall back on being a cynical career-ending thick alky thug.

Plyed rugby all my life .. rule No 1 : those playeres who are out to maim fellow players are

a) crap at rugby

b) crap at rugby

When we were up on a team and they started laying into us we took this as a tacit admission of their imminent defeat ( cf Scum v Dippers this season) which it invariably was.

Keane is a 2nd rat player and a sad alky twat .. not a great role model for managers players or kids....get a life

Keane instilled fear, players were afraid of going near him, it gave him the time to make a pass, sideways, backwards, whatever way. That's the kind of player we need and if de Jong can get his safe passing game going....the new wanker, but our wanker!

tramore blue ctid said:
Keane instilled fear, players were afraid of going near him, it gave him the time to make a pass, sideways, backwards, whatever way. That's the kind of player we need and if de Jong can get his safe passing game going....the new wanker, but our wanker!

There's far more to the tackilng game that being perceived as a possible GBH merchant .. FFS have you ever done any coaching ??

It's about organising the midfield/ defence to push up as a whole and cut down attackers' thinking time on the ball.

How many free kicks did that idiot Keane give away for fouls, each of which nullify any midfield territorial advantage or worse give the oppo a scorable free kick from a key position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.