A New Blue is Born!

At 0720 AM on April 17th, Koen was born. He is early at 33 weeks but he is strong and healthy for his gestational period. Nothing in the world could bring me down from that high on Wednesday, and it is still going strong today.

I can't wait to watch matches with him in a few years time when he can pay attention to a few minutes at a time and understand that Dad is excited by it.
Congratulations blue

At 0720 AM on April 17th, Koen was born. He is early at 33 weeks but he is strong and healthy for his gestational period. Nothing in the world could bring me down from that high on Wednesday, and it is still going strong today.

I can't wait to watch matches with him in a few years time when he can pay attention to a few minutes at a time and understand that Dad is excited by it.
Congratulations mate mine's 3 now think terrible 2s on steroids, love him to bits though and he is a little blue.

Congratulations mate, blues are here blues are there...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.