A New Blue Supporter.

paul calfs tash said:
Nailed on rag fan.
Not a f**king chance !!!!

thanks to everyone, Charlie will be a blue like his older sister and brother..... although his mum was caught before saying Villa villa to him ... (must have been the drugs).

So that means i can go to the West ham game now with the rest of the Eccles boys and girls ( well Ecclesblue anyway) but she will be ok with 29 drunk lads to look after her!!!!!!!

anyway i need a couple of beers after this long and stressfull day.

Thanks again......... one very happy and proud Dad!!!

bluestew said:
paul calfs tash said:
Nailed on rag fan.
Not a f**king chance !!!!

thanks to everyone, Charlie will be a blue like his older sister and brother..... although his mum was caught before saying Villa villa to him ... (must have been the drugs).

So that means i can go to the West ham game now with the rest of the Eccles boys and girls ( well Ecclesblue anyway) but she will be ok with 29 drunk lads to look after her!!!!!!!You never told me that!!!

anyway i need a couple of beers after this long and stressfull day.

Thanks again......... one very happy and proud Dad!!!

Well done again Stew. See, I told you she would wait until after the Derby!!

Congratulations to you all, and welcome to Charlie.

PS...is this the lady who went into labour just before the Derby?

Eccles Blue said:
mackenzie said:
Congratulations to you all, and welcome to Charlie.

PS...is this the lady who went into labour just before the Derby?

Yep that's the one. Don't even go there!!

Oooohhhh!! Long labour? Can sympathise completely. My own lasted 30 hours (it was dreadful).

Good to hear both Mum and baby are doing well though. Childbirth can be a hazardous journey. :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.