A Perfect illustration of Blues v Rags!

tolmie's hairdoo

I was walking back to my car through the shithole which is Beswick Estate after Fulham on Sunday.

A little lad of about ten in a City shirt with his dad moaning about the performance when, some scroats start shouting 3-1 and ha, ha, you lost to shitty Fulham.

The irony was not lost on the kiddie who turned to his old man and questioned why they were shouting about us losing to Fulham when United had done likewise a fortnight ago?

At this point, I felt the need to point out...'That's because you know something about football, and they don't!

It's good to know some things in life will never change!

Would be good to hear other postive example which remind us in the first place why we never turned to the red propoganda machine.

The future's bright, the future is still BLUE!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I was walking back to my car through the shithole which is Beswick Estate after Fulham on Sunday.

A little lad of about ten in a City shirt with his dad moaning about the performance when, some scroats start shouting 3-1 and ha, ha, you lost to shitty Fulham.

The irony was not lost on the kiddie who turned to his old man and questioned why they were shouting about us losing to Fulham when United had done likewise a fortnight ago?

At this point, I felt the need to point out...'That's because you know something about football, and they don't!

It's good to know some things in life will never change!

Would be good to hear other postive example which remind us in the first place why we never turned to the red propoganda machine.

The future's bright, the future is still BLUE!

Do you know the main reasons i hate United!?

Well when i was a little kid i got tickets to a derby at Old Trafford - unfotunately in the United end with a mate and his Dad who were Rags! When United scored i got kicked in the back of the head by a fuckin grown man - i was about 8! Fucking disgrace! It might teach me to go into the wrong end but even so i was a little kid ffs!
Id love to see that **** now, im 6foot5 and 19stone, not the little kid i once was! AAARRRGGH! (still makes me angry)!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.