A polite message to Joe Hart..

Greiver said:
I about slapped him when he didn't even attempt to dive for you first goal. Stood there like a clueless tart. I like Hart alot ... he has lots of skill and potential but not enough experience. We need a world class keeper he can learn from and thats what I think.

i don't think he could do anything about the first goal, but i agree we could do with an experienced keeper for him to learn from.

samharris said:
Dear joe,
please stay behind a bit more in training to practice your ball distribution as it gives us( the fans) the jitters every time you point upfield and hoof it skywards...it then becomes the first pass in our opponents counter attack..our midfielders get whiplash in the neck as it flies pass them and our attackers arent tall enough to win them in the air..

Im sure this can be remedied with practice and better coaching, maybe take a leaf out of pepe reinas quick distribution to set up liverpools last goal today.

Cheers Joe...Sam.
Last season Sven bollocked Mr Hart for lumping the ball up field. Full backs were allways available to recieve the ball, What the F*** has happened . It is piss poor the way he distributes the ball. Surely our "manager" can see this and do something to remedy this problem.

Agreed. I believe the speed and quality of the distribution from the back is our main weakness. Please sort it out Mr Hughes.

forevercity said:
Joe can only do what he is coached to do

Last year Joe's distribution was perfect, working with one of, if not THE best Goalkeeping coach in the country Eric Steele.

Hughes comes in, gets rid of Eric (who is now at Utd, so he's not good enough for us mark? but he is good enough for the current prem and europe champions?!?!?) and replaces him with, well, someone who clearly isnt good enough.

With our money now, we should nick Eric Steele back off the rags.

LOL At least your loyal You have never been the same since he banned you from the training ground

Dobsy87 said:
PS: When you rush forward to try and release it early, actually try and release it once in a while. And if people aren't in position for you, tell them in training and get it right, it will reap dividends.

This. The number of times he gets the ball, rushes out and then stops ... If the players are running away from him like headless chickens it should a. be worked upon in training by the coaching staff and b. Joe should be bollocking them for doing so.

black mamba said:
I wish he'd come out for the ball with a bit more authority and confidence ...... i don't know how we get away with half the situations that we do ... he needs to command his six yard box better when the ball's in the air.

He's got the height ..... but he just doesn't use his sheer 'presence' enough for me.

Spot on Mamba.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.