A positive thread

Philbo

To all the whinging city fans, guess what? I can't wait for Saturday our first trip to Wembley for 12 years in the semi final of the worlds greatest domestic cup competition.

Oh look at the leage table, we're sat in the top 4.

OH OH OH LOOK we have some of the best players in their positions at the moment with the likes of Kompany, De Jong and Silva.

So for these reasons I am delighted to be a blue at the moment. I wouldn't swap it for watching Jamie Pollocks own goal or Losing to Blackburn in the cup or for Seeing Kinkladze cry at Maine Road or Rosler throw his boots into the away end at Stoke.

So get your chins up of the ground you ungrateful turds and turn around and put your arms around the person next to you and "LETS ALL DO THE POZNAN!!"

Hands up if you love City

Hands-up.jpg

hands_up_kitten.jpg

Philbo said:
To all the whinging city fans, guess what? I can't wait for Saturday our first trip to Wembley for 12 years in the semi final of the worlds greatest domestic cup competition.

OH OH OH LOOK we have some of the best players in their positions at the moment with the likes of Kompany, De Jong and Silva.

So for these reasons I am delighted to be a blue at the moment. I wouldn't swap it for watching Jamie Pollocks own goal or Losing to Blackburn in the cup or for Seeing Kinkladze cry at Maine Road or Rosler throw his boots into the away end at Stoke.

So get your chins up of the ground you ungrateful turds and turn around and put your arms around the person next to you and "LETS ALL DO THE POZNAN!!"

Hands-up.jpg

hands_up_kitten.jpg

Nice pussy......!!

Philbo said:

Hands-up.jpg

hands_up_kitten.jpg

Just remind me.

What competition was that?

I honestly thought we were doomed to another season in that league - happy memories.

Who else would be 2-0 down, score twice in the closing minutes and win on penalties.<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:50 pm --<br /><br />My guess is that it will come down to the last 5 minutes of the last game of the season and I for one won't know which way it will go until the fat lady has finished her song.

I has always been the City way and I for one wouldn't like it any other way :)

Kudos to the OP - I completely agree. I was peed off as anyone last nite but I've slept since then and now can't wait for weekend when typical city will lick united (maybe...)

osgw28.jpg

Enjoying being a Blue said:
Good post. Let's go for it.
We can go for it all we want. Its a Shame our manager is a gutless twat who has proved time
And time again this season his negative, pathetic tactics do not work in crucial games, yet he STILL Persits in boring the opposition to tears until they score.

We're currently 4th in the league and in the semi-final of the FA Cup. I agree we played very poorly against Liverpool, but I don't understand why so many fans seem to have thrown the towel in.

bdtkxf.jpg

I don't see a problem, if we can beat them when we had Sun Jihai etc, there should be no problem come Saturday. That's what I keep telling myself anyway.

I am in philbo.... i am probably one of the happiest of clappers and i think the end of season is the time to take stock ,not at the most crucial point of the season. Whining and destabilising when we could be getting behind everybody at the club .players ,coaches, management, board, and all of us C'MON CITY!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.