"A Priest on a mountain of sugar"

fbloke

That has to be the weirdest thing ever said by someone in football.

But there are also the stupid ones.

'I'd like to play for an Italian club, like Barcelona.' - Mark Draper

'Leeds is a great club and it's been my home for years, even though I live in Middlesbrough.' - Jonathan Woodgate

'Winning doesn't really matter as long as you win.' - Vinny Jones

'My parents have been there for me, ever since I was about 7.'
- David Beckham

'We must have had 99% of the game. It was the other three per cent that cost us the match.' - Ruud Gullit

'Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them.'
- Arsene Wenger

'Neil Sullivan has stopped absolutely everything have thrown at him...Wimbledon 1, Manchester United 1.' - Mike Ingham

A punter rang talksport a few years ago.

'Anti Niemi is probably the best keeper Hearts have ever had, and I can't believe he's not been called up for Scotland'.

Ray Houghton, (I think it was): 'Err, he's Finnish'/

'Finished?'

RH: 'No, he's from Finland'.

'Oh aye, I didny know'.

Classic.

The priest one isn't a stupid comment like the rest of them. It's a Spanish (?)saying. Priests dress in black so against sugar shouldn't be hard to see.
Bit like saying 'seeing a united fan against a mountain of Mancunians' - stands out like a sore thumb.

The rest are stupid people saying stupid things.

daveduke67 said:
The priest one isn't a stupid comment like the rest of them. It's a Spanish (?)saying. Priests dress in black so against sugar shouldn't be hard to see.
Bit like saying 'seeing a united fan against a mountain of Mancunians' - stands out like a sore thumb.

I said the first one was 'weird' not stupid ;-)

Pigeonho said:
A punter rang talksport a few years ago.

'Anti Niemi is probably the best keeper Hearts have ever had, and I can't believe he's not been called up for Scotland'.

Ray Houghton, (I think it was): 'Err, he's Finnish'/

'Finished?'

RH: 'No, he's from Finland'.

'Oh aye, I didny know'.

Classic.
Lmao.

fbloke said:
daveduke67 said:

I said the first one was 'weird' not stupid ;-)

You did - apologies. Must concentrate more :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.