A punk (alternative) CoC

Carstairs said:
chabal said:
The following is prohibited throughout The Chamber, whether as a means of expressing anger, or as an attempt to incite anger in others:

Shouting
Swearing
Teasing
Baiting
Sarcasm
Ridicule
Sardonic humor
Ad hominem attacks
Proselytizing

Not a lot left is there?

Is it the Code or Conduct from Mumsnet?

Judging by one of their user names (AnyFuckerForAMincePie) probably not.

BWTAC said:
Will this include accusations by pm of being a paedophlie?

You took a while to turn up, but thanks for doing so.

I had the misfortune to catch your post about the outgoing Archbishop of Canterbury and I was about to post a reply, but it was gone in the blink of an eye.

I don't know how many people managed it, but if you as op were the only one, that has to be a BM record.

I know why it has incendiary potential, but most people don't. I honestly wish I'd missed it.

Anyway, during part of our pm exchange, you said

"Ah, so I see your problem, I start a thread which I have since received a positive response from a moderator who merely wanted to keep the peace about a shameful address from the leader of a church and you accuse me of being some sort of sexual deviant?"

Perhaps you and/or mod would care to explain the rationale here.

"Yes I do see your problem, first Rachael is 'in' on this particular joke and she proactively joins in with it and second, it was you who high jacked it to bring up your grievance with my post about the Archbishop, to which if you listen to it, he completely high jacked the Olympic so called good feeling to promote his religion in my opinion.

The fact that you have practically accused me of being akin to Jimmy Savile in your own words, without any knowledge of who I am because you were upset with my post about the Archbishop, tells me you should practice what you preach a bit more this new year."

Actually I never posted on the thread and there's no way the Archbishop hijacked the Olympics. He referenced Olympic values in roughly the same way as the Queen.

The BM allegation against him is that he is a religious leader, which is obvious and therefore any public stance he takes will be scrutinised by the BM Standing Committee and judgment passed.

Regarding Rachael and Bukkake, I've mentioned my concerns to her and Ric and we have reached a consensus - not the same as agreement.

Finally, perhaps you could have a go at explaining your logic here: -

Touch a stranger every Sunday.

How do I become a Catholic priest?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.