A question for any Americans or Aussies that have seen TDK.

Main Stand Hotdog

Just a simple yes or no will do, no spoilers please. Is there a trailer for the 'Watchmen' movie before 'The Dark Knight'?

GAZZA said:
Is he your brother?

Lol. Yeah he's watchin over Gotham

dark_knight_pic1.jpg

I'm doin Manchester

287404913_dacfaaf088.jpg
[/url]

Ha Ha... its took $66M at the box office already, although I've heard it has long boring sequences.

GAZZA said:
Ha Ha... its took $66M at the box office already, although I've heard it has long boring sequences.

Don't mind the long bits, it'd be good to see some character development, detective and forensic work from batman cause thats what he's all about. Let us not forget about the other 3 villians in the movie aside from the joker.

Its shot straight to number 3 on the imdb's top 250 list.

The part in the second half of the film involving Eckhart's character drags on too long for my liking.
But it's superb. Heath Ledger is a revelation.

And no, there was no trailer for the Watchmen in my cinema.

So, do you that have seen it reckon Ledger will get a posthumous Oscar?

I think, whatever the outcome, it will be controversial.

southside blue said:
i think it would be deserving. its a pretty haunting performance, i thought he was brilliant.

Cheers, just wanted to see what someone thought who had actually seen it.

That good is he?

What a shame if it is so. :-(

I've read that he found the part troubling...almost disturbing. Not sure what I think of that tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.