A question for the guys!

The alcohol stops you producing a hormone in your body that regulates when you need a piss, hence you need to go an awful lot more.

Also, when else are you drinking 3 pints of fluid an hour? I get through 4-5 pints on normal drinks a day at the most, but out on the lash I have anything between 10 and 15 within about 4-5 hours.

Harty Boy said:
When you lot are out on the piss, after a few drinks does anyone have any problems with their bladder? after about 3-4 pints, i have to piss every bastard 30mins its a pain in the bastard arse! anyone got the same problem? are there any thing you can do to prevent this?

I'm not a doctor, but if it's hurting your arse when you piss, I think you're doing it wrong :-)

Apparently drinking milk before hand helps. Think its meant to line your stomach or something like that which stops as much Alchol absorbing into your blood. Or maybe thats just bullshit......

Pearcey said:
Alcohol is a diuretic, it clears water & fluid out of your body. The ensuing hangover is due to dehydration.

I chug a glass of water after every pint (or what they call a pint over here) and the hangover usually isn't that bad. But I do have to wizz every 15 minutes!

Richard said:
Apparently drinking milk before hand helps. Think its meant to line your stomach or something like that which stops as much Alchol absorbing into your blood. Or maybe thats just bullshit......

I know a woman who took a block of cheese in her handbag with her on nights out to eat in stages to line her stomach. Daft cow. Thats what the beers for.

CarolinaBlue said:
I chug a glass of water after every pint (or what they call a pint over here) and the hangover usually isn't that bad. But I do have to wizz every 15 minutes!

never gonna happen. your out for a few beers but you have a water in between each?? get ripped to fuck for starters and you just couldnt be arsed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.