A question to the Bosnians.

IcelandicBlue

Is every City game now on TV in Bosnia and are people starting to watch/like/support City over there?

fc zeljeznicar said:
Hell yes. :)
Forgive my ignorance, but how popular is he in Bosnia? Is he the current 'biggest' player from Bosnia? Is he one of the biggest ever? (By biggest I mean most popular and high in importance, we all know he's tall as fuck!)

FeedTheGoat10 said:
fc zeljeznicar said:
Forgive my ignorance, but how popular is he in Bosnia? Is he the current 'biggest' player from Bosnia? Is he one of the biggest ever? (By biggest I mean most popular and high in importance, we all know he's tall as fuck!)

Absolutely certain he aint considered a shit bag

FeedTheGoat10 said:
fc zeljeznicar said:

He is by far most popular player in my country. And one of the biggest ever already (at the age of 24).

Was voted Bosnian nation idol twice in a row.

dctid said:
FeedTheGoat10 said:

So do you think he wouldn't start on me if I was sat in a Polish couple's reserved seats on a train?

FeedTheGoat10 said:
dctid said:
So do you think he wouldn't start on me if I was sat in a Polish couple's reserved seats on a train?

as long as you dont slap him in his sleep and call him a shitbag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.