A question to the Bosnians.

FeedTheGoat10 said:
dctid said:
Absolutely certain he aint considered a shit bag
So do you think he wouldn't start on me if I was sat in a Polish couple's reserved seats on a train?

No only shit bags do things like that

He is a very rich footballer and would get someone to do it for him - lots of hard fookers in Sarajevo - may even get his new bezzie mate (Kolorov) to give you a slap

IcelandicBlue said:
Is every City game now on TV in Bosnia and are people starting to watch/like/support City over there?

LOL, today was the first City game on our national tv,
and I read somewhere in the papers statement of their
representative, they'll broadcast every City game that
kickoff saturday, 3pm, because they have epl tv rights
only for that matchday.

Chuckie007 said:
IcelandicBlue said:
Is every City game now on TV in Bosnia and are people starting to watch/like/support City over there?

only for that matchday.

So will anyone be setting up a Bosnian Manchester City Fan Club,in your country ?? lol

oakiecokie said:
Chuckie007 said:
only for that matchday.

So will anyone be setting up a Bosnian Manchester City Fan Club,in your country ?? lol

I don't know mate, I'm member of Arsenal supporters club here in Sarajevo, we're
recognized official supporters club by Arsenal FC, but I'm sure there will be initiative
that MCFC support club register, because you'll have huge base of fans in our country.

Hamann Pineapple said:
IcelandicBlue said:

Do you lick windows ?

More importantly do you lick anything else, cause I'm not into things like that and would have to ban you from my friends list.....Although Bluemoon 115 might put you on his friends list. ;)

Dzeko was outstanding today, his second half display showed he was the real thing!!

"real thing" fuck that's sounded like something from the eighties......Thats "TMQ's" realm...

Chuckie007 said:
oakiecokie said:

I don't know mate, I'm member of Arsenal supporters club here in Sarajevo, we're
recognized official supporters club by Arsenal FC, but I'm sure there will be initiative
that MCFC support club register, because you'll have huge base of fans in our country.

Ah, just seen your location !!!

oakiecokie said:
Chuckie007 said:

Ah, just seen your location !!!

hehe

Like I said, today even me as a gunner was cheering for your win and Džeko to score :)
I just cannot stand Manure. I don't look at City as a rival at all, I know it's going to be
tough for us to win the league between you and manure, but it's football, let the best win.

Cheerz.

fc zeljeznicar said:
Don't believe anyone will set MC fan club in Bosnia. Support your local football club! :)

Why not, when we could set up Arsenal supporters club, I'm sure there will be
people to do the same with MCFC SC.

27313076.jpg

oakiecokie said:
Chuckie007 said:
only for that matchday.

So will anyone be setting up a Bosnian Manchester City Fan Club,in your country
?? lol

This is one page on Facebook supporters of Manchester City in Bosnia, called Bosnian citizens

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Manchester-City-FC-Bosnian-citizens/182134151807491" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/page ... 4151807491</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.