a quick straw poll, best ever thread?

Bill

on bluemoon.
i've been here quite a while and i'm sure some from the previous boards have been lost in translation but for the last few years there have been some cracking threads.of course they are there for all to see in the "classic threads" forum but i think we should have a little poll during the close season, it may just keep us sane whilst we await player arrivals.
my all time favourite is "damocles steps down" with hughes photo shop and marcos "somethings gioing on" thread hard on its heels.

thoughts?

de niro said:
on bluemoon.
i've been here quite a while and i'm sure some from the previous boards have been lost in translation but for the last few years there have been some cracking threads.of course they are there for all to see in the "classic threads" forum but i think we should have a little poll during the close season, it may just keep us sane whilst we await player arrivals.
my all time favourite is "damocles steps down" with hughes photo shop and marcos "somethings gioing on" thread hard on its heels.

thoughts?
damo one for pure comedy
fanzine thread was rivetting,like watching a good play as post followed post

Photoshop Hughesy was comedy gold.

For sheer excitement it's got to be any of the takeover threads, what a day that was.

Recently the fanzine thread was funny to read and for seriousness the tactics thread was a great read with some great posts. Photoshop hughes is the dogs bollocks though.

There was a thread in OT a while back (unfortunately the title escapes me) in which a renowned poster of a certain hair colour got severely mauled. It was side splittingly funny. As I said, I can't remember the name of it, but I would if i saw it and I don't see it in the classic threads forum.

There has been plenty of good 'uns, funny ones, sexy ones but for me the Grats thread and Stillsys visit to the brothel stick in my mind

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.