A Rag defined... perfectly

B B

BLUEMATT23

Looked on the letters page on Sky before where a lot of the posters are writing about Tranny's departure.

This one made me laugh, firstly it's from Gerry who hails from London!., so local lad then.

He goes onto moan about Manure's transfer policy and that he spends a lot of time trekking up and down the M25 and then writes he doesn't know whether he can continue his "loyal" support anymore if they sell their best players.

So my response would be:

Gerry, The best thing here would be to go and support a team that lives within close proximity to where you live and stop gloryhunting you sad bastard. Theirs always Leyton Orient or maybe Watford.

Just read that, Gerry from London is obviously another fan taking the piss.......you've been had!

MSSBLUETRILLIONS said:
Looked on the letters page on Sky before where a lot of the posters are writing about Tranny's departure.

This one made me laugh, firstly it's from Gerry who hails from London!., so local lad then.

He goes onto moan about Manure's transfer policy and that he spends a lot of time trekking up and down the M25 and then writes he doesn't know whether he can continue his "loyal" support anymore if they sell their best players.

So my response would be:

Gerry, The best thing here would be to go and support a team that lives within close proximity to where you live and stop gloryhunting you sad bastard. Theirs always Leyton Orient or maybe Watford.

No wonder he spends a lot of time on it - it goes round in circles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.