A Rag Friend (community sheild related)

alib said:
it says on the official site that you must have a "previous purchase history" to buy a CS ticket so just buying a blue membership is not enough
I was under the impression buying a membership counts as part of booking history?

How stupid is your mate. So first off he paid money to our club like some sort of complete tit!!! Then he is going to sit with City fans, has he thought about the damage he will have caused to him if they score and he celebrates. I for one would not enjoy eating food through a straw for the rest of my life for the sake of a charity shield match

Halfpenny said:
alib said:
it says on the official site that you must have a "previous purchase history" to buy a CS ticket so just buying a blue membership is not enough
I was under the impression buying a membership counts as part of booking history?

half penny is right

Rags in our end?

I thought we didn;t matter to them and the Community Shield was a nothing match. I'd be amazed if there were more than 6 in their end given their view on things.

Tossers.

I honestly think you get a photo of him with the membership card, print it to flyers, and pass it out to all his rag mates!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.