A RED Ferrari

It's defo nigels<br /><br />-- Mon May 07, 2012 3:08 pm --<br /><br />It's defo nigels

It's a well known saying in those circles that are used to that wealth and not just thrust upon them like footballers, anyone in a red Ferrari, it must be their first, cos those who are used to it, always buy another colour. First time buyers apparently are always drawn to the red of the racing team! bear that in mind anyone on BM if you decide to buy one !!! I would go for a Maseratti anyway, far cooler. Everyone hates you on a Ferrari apparently.... LOL.

Yup, Nigel's Ferrari 599 GTO. It wouldn't surprise me if this car was only produced in red, given how rare it is.

He also owns a luxury car sales company remember, so he's obviously a bit of a car nut. No surprises he went for a red Ferrari then...

Nervous Nedum said:
Yup, Nigel's Ferrari 599 GTO. It wouldn't surprise me if this car was only produced in red, given how rare it is.

He also owns a luxury car sales company remember, so he's obviously a bit of a car nut. No surprises he went for a red Ferrari then...

my mate is a porsche racing driver and drives regularly for NDJ & his missus....that car has been ragged up deansgate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.