A RED Ferrari

This is Nige's. The car is red and black, our away colours, so no problems with that.

qz3r4w.jpg

How dare Joe Hart wear a RED goalie kit for England Kompany should retire from international football as he wears RED with pride....there you go 2 more for the list of shame or back in the real world this threads 10 mins of my life I won't get back

Red is the Ferrari racing shade. All of their formal vehicles from system one and activities car rushing are coloured red. It is by far the most well-known shade on Ferrari's and some even pay additional to get it. Issue is you go to Mercedes display and all you see is red cars!
Personally I really like the trip de portugal, black azure shade the best, it create a ferrari look a little sophisticated.

Citizen52 said:
The award for the most random bump goes to...
Was trying to workout were this came from, just moved into the new office next to the Bentley main deal can see all the comings and goings from my office window could see something interesting

ELL107T said:
Are you serious? Regardless of what it could stand for, red is pretty much the only colour a Ferrari should be (with the possible exception of black)
Yellow is Ferraris color.

prairiemoon said:
ELL107T said:
Are you serious? Regardless of what it could stand for, red is pretty much the only colour a Ferrari should be (with the possible exception of black)
For me they have 3 red,yellow and black, like the 498? Italia with the 3 pipes in black there's one down the road looking for a spare £200k back to the Clio

andyhinch said:
prairiemoon said:
ELL107T said:
For me they have 3 red,yellow and black, like the 498? Italia with the 3 pipes in black there's one down the road looking for a spare £200k back to the Clio
Well, as long as we're dreaming, this is the one I'd be going for-
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.barrett-jackson.com/application/onlinesubmission/lotdetails.aspx?ln=702&aid=48" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.barrett-jackson.com/applicat ... 702&aid=48</a>

550 Barchetta in Pozi blue with white leather seats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.